Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Here I go, ready, set, Blog

Well, this blogging is new for me. If I don't get too irritated with the computer, then I might do more than one posting. I mainly wanted to do this so I can post more photos.
Seems like when I try to e-mail photos to people that the file is too big for the receiver. So this is my goal, share photos. 
Lately I've taken so many pictures, that Trivette (almost 2) will look the other way when the camera comes out. I plan on taking many more, so he'll just have to deal with it. It's his fault that he's so dang cute and funny. 
Well more to come.  





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice job.

Sparky said...

Everyone's so big! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Tonya Joy said...

Yeah - more friends and their blogs. I love finding people this way! It's a small world through blogging.